Internal Evaluation Committee
Internal evaluation committee guaranties the quality of the internal examination and the marks allotted to the students. For this purpose, administration allots certain tasks and powers to the examination committee. The committee convenes to consider marks achieved in an exam and to assign unalterable marks for students who have taken those exams. The committee will conduct periodical internal examinations in each semester. Progress cards will be issued after the terminal examinations. No student is permitted to absent herself from these examinations without prior permission of the principal. Serious action will be taken for absence from test without leave. The committee, comprising the principal as chairman, a teacher elects as the controller of examination and academic co-ordinator, and heads of all teaching department meets frequently to carry out the regular affairs of the body.
Function of the committee
- To establish procedures and instructions for assessing and determining the results of examinations.
- To safeguard the quality of the examination procedures.
- To determine whether a student meets the requirements with regard to knowledge, insight and skills, which are laid down in the program and examination regulations, for obtaining internal marks.
- To improve and control the quality of internal examinations to be conducted at institute level.
- To appoint examiners for conducting exams.
- To take measures against any misconduct or fraud.
- To display the statement of internal marks on student notice board and sending a mark sheet of student to respective parents.
- To scrutinize all the checked papers and submission of internal marks to university.
- To prepare and submitthe annual exam report to principal
- Approving and finalizing the dates of internal examinations.
- Approval of examination and question paper pattern.
- Appointing members for moderation committee.
- Appointment of invigilators.
- Creating guidelines for examiners and students.
- Imposing penalties for fraud and malpractices.
- Eligibility of students for appearing university examination.
- Proper maintenance of examination record.
- Inventory control of various materials required for exam section.
- Submission of exam records to university in scheduled time.
- Grievances of students related to examination.