Research assessment committee
Research Assessment Committee
The Research Assessment Committee is constituted as per the direction of the University Grants Commission (UGC).
The main objectives of the Committee.
• The assessment of the progress in research in the College.
• To evaluate research proposals for Minor / Major projects.
• Select candidates for funding include scholarships/freeship.
• Evaluate and scrutinise the proposals for seminars & conferences submitted by the teachers of the College.
• To undertake any other responsibilities related to the assessment and evaluation of the research in the College.